Website usage terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- In the event that any AB Repair/Drone Repair UK services or products has been wrongly priced on or sites or in a email AB Repair/Drone Repair UK reserves the right to cancel or refuse the orders placed on products or services with the incorrect price
Repair terms and conditions
When repairing your drone we always carry out high quality work and test your drone is in good condition. We test its GPS, compass and IMU. However drones can fail for many reasons such as loss of signal, signal jamming, loss of GPS, battery failure, motor failure and more.
You must always use your drone in compliance with drown laws in the country you are flying in and think of other peoples safety.
We are not responsible for any damage or injuries to people or property you may cause wile using your drone.
The warranty we offer depends on the type of repair carried out. The use of our service may void the original manufactures warranty. Our warranty is linked to a specific device as identified by its serial number. The warranty does not cover accidental damage and it does not cover change of ownership.How long is the warranty
|Shell repairs||1 year|
|Gimbal ribbon replacement||2 month|
|Flight Motor replacement||3 month|
|Controller battery replacement||3 month|
|All other repairs||2 month|
Postage terms and conditions
When collecting your drone or returning your drone to you we ask UPS or royal mail to insure your drone for £100 to cover damage that may happen to your drone wile in postage. You may ask us to insure it for more but the postage price UPS/royalmail charge will be a higher.